- Hands-on design and development of Dotnet enterprise applications, Database modeling and Cloud knowledge
- Knowledge of Dotnet core, ASP.Net core and Visual Studio code is optional but recommended
- Azure – SaaS, PAAS model, AppServices, SQL Azure, Resource manager, Azure Storage, Queues, Table Storage, Service Bus, WebJobs, Deployment
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOPs) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server 2012/2017, Triggers, Functions, Stored procedures, joins etc.
- Complete knowledge of all phases of software development lifecycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support and awareness of latest industry processes like Agile, DevOps will be plus
- Knowledge on source control(SVN, TFS, GitHub)
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Worked on Core Banking Application would be a plus.
- Ability to lead in a start-up environment
- Leading a Team of product development, Design, Coding.
- Own the engineering requirements for the Product and work with product owner and the management for enterprise applications road-map
- Formulate tools, technology and deployment strategy across the enterprise software solutions landscape
- Lead Architecture definition for enterprise software solutions (applications, network & cloud) and work with development teams
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to Belgaum
- There is no constrain for Age, Experience & Salary for right candidates